Saturday, July 19, 2014

Welcome to my new blog! :)

Hello everyone! Welcome to my new blog :) I'm Angela, but better known as Fae in the online world. This blog will be a place where I talk about all of my favorite things. What are my favorite things? Well, I really love couponing and shopping sales to save money. I also love gaming. I'm a big nerd and love playing World of Warcraft with my fiance and my daughter. My love of science and math is a big thing in my life. I also love cooking, making things on the Rainbow Loom, doing graphic design, watching tv and movies, and just shooting the shit with my friends.

I hope to share some great money saving tips with you, as well as keep you entertained with my view of the gaming world and life in general.

Please feel free to leave me feedback on my posts, or if there is any topic you'd love to hear my opinion on let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment